East Dulwich Slings - Pop Up Sling Lending Library & Shop

Hi East Dulwich Parents (and parents-to-be),

I'm very excited to announce the launch of East Dulwich Slings, a pop-up sling lending library & shop, starting next Friday 16th June. You can either drop in, or (to speed the process up when you hire or buy) you can pre-register at: www.eastdulwichslings.co.uk/pop-up

It will be running on Fridays from 2-4pm in the French House, 52 Lordship Lane, with further pop-up activities and locations tbc in future.

I am also running pre-booked teaching workshops and consultations, available to book on the website and with an expanded offering coming shortly.

Check out the collection we have to offer to hire or buy at: www.eastdulwichslings.co.uk or follow on instagram (@eastdulwichslings) or facebook (www.facebook.com/eastdulwichslings).

In terms of background, I am a local midwife, who also provides antenatal courses with The Group Antenatal (www.thegroupantenatal.co.uk)and a trainee babywearing consultant. We stock a range of stretchy wraps and buckled carriers, mostly suitable from newborn + and available to hire or to buy. I also have a smaller selection of toddler specific carriers, meh dei, ring slings and woven wraps. Please note not all stock is necessarily shown on the website at all times, as I have two small children of my own! If there;s something you are looking for, please let me know as I may well have it in stock or be able to get hold of it for you.

Look forward to hearing from you with your carrying questions!

Rachel