Warning- Do not use Pat whose number is 07508 407167

Whatever you do, do not use Pat for your garden.

I asked him to do a clearance and turfing job. I gave him some money upfront for materials. He turned up and 'cleared the garden' (he did not do it properly). He then asked to increase the overall price by ?200 which i reluctantly agreed to. He scheduled a day to do the work. He didn't turn up. He scheduled another day. He failed to turn up again. When I contacted him about tis, he told me he couldn't do the job for the price.

So he has taken my money for the materials (more than it would have cost me to get somebody to 'clear' the garden) and done a runner.

He is not to be trusted. I am trying to track him down so that I can get some of my money back.

I warned everyone about him a while ago but ppl on here would just laugh at me or giving me rude comments! He is not to b trusted!!!!

He always takes money upfront but makes a run or doenst do the job properly.

He also uses different names!!!

Me and Paul have been on the ed forum sum time now and you think u can come on here and say as you guys like.. Look you r a scumbag landlord and the house looks like a dog's house... Be a man and call me up no need to go on here calling names and mugging me off you rude man.. out of 10 ppl there will be 1 like you that will never be happy!! Sad sad sad man need to get a better life

Who r you calling a gypsy! that's not nice at all is it there is know need for that!! As I'm not 1.. Ok I'm getting on to the add in now.. scumbag.. oh is this Jessy my EX Jew you wood be on here to chatting shit to.. but any way I'm so sorry to you all about this rude ppl. I'm a good working man..

Paul building Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Huh know your getting me mixed up with sum 1els..

> scumbag

That's odd, as you seem to have the same mobile number as "Tom".

Care to explain?

• Administrator

This sounds like the same Pat who I have to continually ban from the forum for breaking the rules. I am going to delete all those posts by "Tom" the handy person.

If they can't follow the rules of the forum then definitely do not trust this person.

You lot need to get a life you scumbags.. I have done Notting wrong!! I done a job got payed for my work... and the next bit of work I can notdo as there is not a lot of money for the job so I can not do it I did not take any 1 money and fucked off with it did I..!! Know.. so g all this shit on here you lot r mad..