Summer tutoring

betsyr

Six weeks holiday is a long time for children to go without learning, especially those with memory issues. It is also the perfect time to give your child a boost in their learning if they are a little behind. Fourteen years experience in teaching across all key stages, and several years working for an executive head has provided me with the skills necessary to help children to learn, foster their confidence and help them to thrive. Please contact me if you think your child could benefit from some support over the summer. Please search my name for testimonials on here.

Betsy

We highly recommend Betsy R as a tutor for maths and English. She has worked for almost one year with the different needs of our 10 year old (year 5 ) twins. She has set up a group of children which has worked really well as not only is more affordable tutoring sessions but also they motivate each other and work more efficiently through the hour. The children have made accelerated progress over the course of the year.

Betsy takes time to get to know each child and have really helped on their individual needs as well as

self confidence by giving them extra homework tailor to their needs.

Betsy has also meet with us and have given us not only comprehensive feedback about the progress of the children but also have shown us strategies to support their learning.

Betsy is a very approachable and gentle person and is always ready to listen or talk to us about any worry that we have about the children.

It is really amazing to even see how the children's teacher have noticed and commented to us the improvement in their confidence thanks to the new strategies that Betsy's have been using.

I am happy to expand if you like to PM but rest assured that Betsy is really worthy to work with and will help your child flourish!

Kind regards,

Anamaria Craig

• 1 month later...

I would like to recommend Betsy for Maths and English tutoring.

She has been tutoring my daughter Rosie, who will going into year 6, twice a week over the summer holidays. She has specifically concentrated on SATs papers for her, giving particular attention to her reading and times tables.

Having sat in on her sessions, Betsy has a fantastic rapport with my daughter and instinctively knows how to bring the best out of her. Lots of praise and positive reactions are given by her, something that I feel is not supplied in abundance at school. Betsy had the ability to assess and work with my daughter from the outset and as a result she has gained confidence already over the summer period. The one to ones have helped her understand her maths work in particular, this in itself has been invaluable.

I would recommend Betsy to anyone who is looking for tuition for their child. I am looking forward to my daughter starting year 6 with a renewed confidence and understanding then when she finished year 5. As a parent I feel satisfied that my daughter has gained some key skills to help her tackle this important year ahead.

Thank you Betsy!!

Heidi

I would like to recommend Betsy for Maths and English tutoring.

She has been tutoring my daughter Rosie, who will going into year 6, twice a week over the summer holidays. She has specifically concentrated on SATs papers for her, giving particular attention to her reading and times tables.

Having sat in on her sessions, Betsy has a fantastic rapport with my daughter and instinctively knows how to bring the best out of her. Lots of praise and positive reactions are given by her, something that I feel is not supplied in abundance at school. Betsy had the ability to assess and work with my daughter from the outset and as a result she has gained confidence already over the summer period. The one to ones have helped her understand her maths work in particular, this in itself has been invaluable.

I would recommend Betsy to anyone who is looking for tuition for their child. I am looking forward to my daughter starting year 6 with a renewed confidence and understanding then when she finished year 5. As a parent I feel satisfied that my daughter has gained some key skills to help her tackle this important year ahead.

Thank you Betsy!! Her number is 07738545030

Heidi