Builder/roofer - re-pointing recommendation

kp4

Hello

I am looking for a builder/roofer who can check a small leak coming through to my bedroom. You will need to find out where the leak is coming from. I think, I might need a bit of re-pointing but I am not an expert hence my request for a builder/roofer.

Ideally, I need someone who is available on Saturday morning as I work the usual office hours or after work hours from 1800hrs. I also need you to bring your own tall ladder. (maybe 6m tall as I am on the first floor and the water is leaking via either the bricks or the roof.

Please email me if you could help.

Thank you

Kat

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to recommend Stevieboy80 (his EDF nickname). He responded to my above ad, provided me with photos of his previous work done and contacts for me to obtain references which I found very helpful.

His quote was reasonable, turned up on time with the tools & materials (no wasting time popping to the shop etc) and finished the job to a high standard.

His no 07572036122

Kind regards

Kat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Can't help thinking that regardless of whether Joe wanted to be interviewed, the 'story' that Southwark News wanted to write just got a lot less interesting with 'tyre shop replaced with ... tyre shop'! 
    • Labour are proposing to nationalise the railways, (passenger trains but not fright)  Whilst it removes them from shareholders control, and potential profit chasing, is it workable or will it end up costing tax payers more in the long run?  On paper the idea is interesting but does it also need the profitable freight arm included to help reduce fares,? 
    • Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
    • I run my own business making children's themed birthday hampers, party bags and more for all occasions, feel free to get in touch on 07493638779 for more photos of what I do. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In