Private Tutor 11+ to A Level and University/Oxbridge Applications SE22

fhdc

Hi there!

I'm a recent graduate in English from Wadham College, University of Oxford. Based in SE22, I offer friendly one on one tuition during the holiday period for primary and secondary school students.

I can provide tuition for English Language and/or Literature for any level up to A2/IB, as well as Latin, French and Maths up to GCSE level, and for 11+ applications. I can also give instruction on essay writing and examination technique, as well as help with university applications, personal statements and practice interviews. I have had plenty of experience with tuition and references, as well as my academic record, are available on request.

Though based in SE22 I am happy to travel to your address and can offer very flexible hours and reduced rates. I'm available all of July, most of August and into the new academic year. PM me or call/text me on 07506237531 to discuss rates/times, or if you want to ask me more please don't hesitate to get in touch!

I look forward to hearing from you!

With thanks,

Fintan Drummond Calpin

• 2 months later...

I've got some new openings for this academic year so please do get in touch if you're looking for a tutor.

As it's that time of year I can also offer help with your UCAS application, personal statement and interview practice. This can be a one off and doesn't need to be on a rolling basis!

Thanks,

Fintan