mac&miller. - change of credit note policy

KatieGG

To all our lovely customers ?

In light of recent (and very valuable) customer feedback we have decided to amend our credit note policy so as provide a better service for clients of mac&miller. We'd like to thank you for your ongoing support and patience, we're five months in and still learning :)

Please see below for our updated policy?

"We are more than happy for you to return goods if you simply change your mind but please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt and with all original tags intact within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note

Our credit note is valid for six months from the return date

When you buy goods you have the right to claim a refund, replacement or repair where the goods are faulty

Many thanks and happy shopping!?

the mac&miller. team

Great stuff, thanks KatieGG. It is totally to your credit that you have listened to feedback and responded- good customer relations and business sense!

You may find that some individuals on this forum can be hyper critical but I'm sure most people will be very happy to support you as one of East Dulwich's many independent businesses.

Best of luck!

First and foremost I'm genuinely impressed you listened to a complaints thread and acted on it (despite the complaint being pretty weak in my humble opinion - coming back after several months and trying to use a credit note valid for 14/28 days is pretty cheeky but then not all of us read the small print (and if the foods were faulty then why not just say that??)).

Secondly, I think it's also pretty weak that not one of those quick enough to slate and critise (trying to convince people not to shop there??) a local start up have even bothered to acknowledge your change of policy.

I bought things from you today and will buy things in the future as will my friends and my friends friends. I am delighted about the change of policy but either way it would not have stopped me shopping in your store because I read and understand terms and conditions.

Whoop Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> First and foremost I'm genuinely impressed you

> listened to a complaints thread and acted on it

> (despite the complaint being pretty weak in my

> humble opinion - coming back after several months

> and trying to use a credit note valid for 14/28

> days is pretty cheeky but then not all of us read

> the small print (and if the foods were faulty then

> why not just say that??)).

> Secondly, I think it's also pretty weak that not

> one of those quick enough to slate and critise

> (trying to convince people not to shop there??) a

> local start up have even bothered to acknowledge

> your change of policy.

> I bought things from you today and will buy things

> in the future as will my friends and my friends

> friends. I am delighted about the change of policy

> but either way it would not have stopped me

> shopping in your store because I read and

> understand terms and conditions.

The credit note in question apparently had no expiry date on it, let alone terms and conditions, so I think it is wrong to say that the person who complained was "cheeky"or that their complaint was "weak".

And she was entitled to a refund as the jacket was faulty, but she said she took a credit note as she wanted to support a local shop. Which is surely far from being "cheeky".

Pleased to see that a fairer policy has now been put in place though!

And btw several people in this thread have "bothered to acknowledge" Mac & Miller's change of policy, and indeed welcomed it.