Looking for a Fitness Trainer to cover a few hours a week maternity leave!!

BodyFit

*****UPDATE******

I have now found cover for my sessions, thank you to everyone that got in touch.

Hello,

I run a local women's bootcamp in Dulwich Park X4 hours a week and also a Saturday (10:15am) & Tuesday (7pm) mixed class at Dulwich College sports club.

I'm looking for a fitness trainer who could maybe help cover my sessions while I am on maternity leave.

I can even take on multiple trainers as long as my classes are covered.

My maternity leave will be from the end of September until the end of the year. So just over 3 months.

The classes I currently teach are:

Monday - Boxing - 9:30am - 10:30am

Wednesday - Kettlebells & strength training - 9:30am - 10:30am

Thursday - Resistance burn (cardio session) - 9:15 - 10am

Friday - Body bars (Full body session) - 9:30am - 10:30am

The above are all women only.

Tuesday - Kettlebell class at Dulwich College Sports Club - 7-8pm

Saturday - Outdoor bootcamp at Dulwich College Sports Club - 10:15-11:15am

The above are both mixed.

I do use kettlebells a lot in my training but this is something that is not essential if you are thinking of applying.

I can offer some training on using kettlebells if needed and would be something to add value to anyone's qualifications.

I am also open to trainers with different skill sets to mine to add their own flair and variety to training.

All my classes are run through a central booking system and is all memberships and monthly payments so I need all of my sessions to be covered to continue to run a great service for all of my members.

Ideally I would like someone who is:

* Qualified at least level 2 - any circuit/group ex instructors are fine.

* Comfortable working with large groups of people.

* Able to come up with different lesson plans and offer variety each session.

* Be a good communicator and able to work with all types of people.

* Hold a first aid certificate.

* Have a car and be able to bring kit along to every session (which will be provided).

* Be able to use our booking system and keep track of sign ins. (Its super easy)

* Be reliable and prompt for every session.

* Be able to update social media for at least one session a week (either FB or Insta)

* Become a valued member of our team and community!

My classes have been running for over 7 years now and I have a fantastic group of clients across the board that I really want to look after and keep!

If you have any recommendations, friends or even someone who is recently qualified and needs some experience (I can offer some training), please get in touch either by phone or email, details below.

Thank you!