SPANISH TUITIONS and reliable Success.

niness

Hola to everyone,

I am currently working to help people improve their language skills in Spanish, by offering quality teaching and tutoring. It has been sincerely rewarding, seeing the students' I have taught develop & progress.

My students tell me they enjoyed the experience of learning with me, helping them gain their achievements and reach their goals.

Most come from Secondary Schools and around the South East London area and open to close boroughs

I am really good with the early year's students (typically aged between 5-11 years of age) and also Adults, who seek a need to learn Spanish for specific reasons( typically for traveling or work..) that improve their outlook & increases their opportunities.

I have been tutoring a child with special needs also. It has been rewarding getting satisfactory results and watching, the brilliant enthusiasm and willingness for learning.

Indeed, to this exciting news, he was rewarded for being the ?most improved student in the class? in Spanish.

Is it indeed fulfilling when any students achieve their goals? ...

I am flexible and available in days, evenings and times.

You can get in touch with me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected]

I would suggest taking a look the video linked below

WHY TO LEARN A LANGUAGE [youtu.be]

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hasta luego.

Angeles