Yes, another request for a cleaner...

poppet27

Hi

Busy couple looking for an awesome cleaner for our house, around 2 hours per week.

We've had a few 'OK' cleaners. But I want someone that can do the job better than I can, who thinks of all the extras and leaves our house like a show home.

We're not untidy, or dirty. But we are short on time. Can you help us with

- Stripping the bed and making it up with clean sheets and plumped pillows.

- Dusting and hoovering in all the nooks and crannies.

- Cleaning the kitchen (work surfaces, mopping, emptying the dishwasher, tiny bits of washing up) and taking the rubbish out to the wheelie bin.

- Cleaning the bathroom including Viakal on the taps.

- Tidying up our living room, such as putting magazines to one side, putting cushions back in place, hoovering sofa, ensuring decorative items are back in place on shelves. Occasionally cleaning the floor with wood floor cleaner.

- Dust, hoover and tidy master bedroom; folding a few clothes or putting things like jewellery or hairbrushes back in their places.

We are near Honor Oak Park. As we're hoping this will be a regular service, I'd love actual references and recommendations from people. I don't want someone who's just going to do a basic clean as we could do that ourselves. Hope there's someone out there who will make us smile with the little extras. We can provide all cleaning products and we'll pay a fair wage.

Gosh, this post makes us sound like messy, lazy toddlers but you know how it is. Your house just gets.. lived in!

Thanks

A & T

Hi

I can recommend Basia who undertakes all my ABnB turnarounds, which includes changing linen in 2 bedrooms, cleaning the whole apartment, including steam cleaning the floors and hoovering.

She is amazing and my guests are very happy.

Basia 07598890149

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...