London animal hospital

singalto

My cat came home after 7 this evening with a pretty serious leg injury. I took him to the London animal hospital in Camberwell where he is being cared for after having a dislocated elbow manipulated back into place. I recommend the practice highly.

Having just had a v poor experience indeed with what has become a rather corporate vet in East Dulwich, we've decided today to register at the London Animal Hospital (they are a normal vet as well as an emergency service.)

They couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant on the phone. Much more knowledgeable and human than the reception staff at the aforementioned place.

We take our pooch there tomorrow morning for a consultation so will report back!

Edcam...you won't regret it. We recently used the London Animal Hospital because of an emergency (they are open 24 hours) and did not seem financially led, ie they didn't ask if our dog was insured. Sometimes I wonder if various unnecessary tests are carried out on insured animals.

The vet at the London Animal Hospital wanted to see our dog post op 3 times, at no additional charge.

Other vets may have charged for these additional consultations.

Have a look at what they do on Twitter/Instagram.

Thanks very much. We've had a good look and liked what we've seen but great to see a good testimonial like this.

FatherJack Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Edcam...you won't regret it. We recently used the

> London Animal Hospital because of an emergency

> (they are open 24 hours) and did not seem

> financially led, ie they didn't ask if our dog was

> insured. Sometimes I wonder if various unnecessary

> tests are carried out on insured animals.

>

> The vet at the London Animal Hospital wanted to

> see our dog post op 3 times, at no additional

> charge.

> Other vets may have charged for these additional

> consultations.

>

> Have a look at what they do on Twitter/Instagram.

Can report that we had a very good visit to the LAH this morning with the pooch. A great deal of care and attention and the vet, Will took lots of time to get to know our pooch before manhandling him. Already love this place.