Private Maths Tuition - GCSE & AS Level

Ettie

I am a friendly and experienced female maths tutor with 40 years? experience teaching in secondary schools, alongside 15 years as a private tutor. This wealth of experience enables me to explain complicated concepts in accessible ways based on each child?s individual learning style ? making maths make sense!

I am available for one to one or group sessions (max. 3 students) in your own home.

Please get in touch to discuss your child?s personal needs and how I may be able to help them achieve their full potential.

07773 644295

Based just off Lordship Lane. References are available on request.?

• 5 months later...

Dear Ettie

I am looking for a math's tutor for my daughter. She is at Kingsdale School, in Yr9. Definitely needs some help and support with her maths.

Is this something you would interested in discussing.

Many thanks.

Isabelle

Hello,

I have studied Statistics and Further Maths at University and have been teaching maths to children between the ages of 11-18 in their own home environment all around London.

I help them improve their maths skills and provide the lessons to their needs and to improve their critical thinking way and problem solving skills.

The lessons are tailored to their level and planned to their learning progress. I also design their homework to their needs. I encourage the students and boost their self-confidence.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Tugba