Urgent PC help needed please

Growlybear

I need help please! My laptop recently downloaded an automatic Windows 10 update. Immediately afterwards, I realised that my iCloud calendar was missing, and spent ages trying to recover the data. I was finally able to do this by uninstalling iCloud and reinstalling it from a back up. However, today I have realised that all of my Outlook contacts which are associated with the email address I use for work have also disappeared, presumably as a result of the same update. My iCloud contacts are intact. I assume that the file must be somewhere on my computer, but cannot find it and I think I need to find someone who can restore my contacts for me. Can anyone help please, or recommend someone who might be able to assist?

Thanks!

I can't help, but have you tried googling as quite likely other people have had the same problem and there might be a solution online?

Also, could you try doing a search on one of the contacts to see if the file comes up?

Outlook files have the .pst extension, you might want to go to the control panel go to file explorer option under the view tab go the advanced setting and de-select the hide extension box.

Open file explorer and search for

drive:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

drive:\Users\\Roaming\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

or just try searching within file explorer and search the C drive for the .pst file

Outlook files that are synced to the cloud and you should be able to search for .ost is a copy of your contacts etc. again search the C drive of navigate to this location username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook