Painter decorator recommendation

Stollis

Hello - I want to recommend Dave Franklin (who I found through the forum) and his team for anyone looking to have some paintwork done. They work quickly, finish the job to a high standard and are nice guys to have around the house, which made a difference to me as I am on maternity leave. Thanks Dave and team.

Dave's number is 07956688622

• 2 weeks later...
Just used Dave Franklin to completely repaint our house in Camberwell after the tenants had moved out. We're selling and gave Dave's team one week to paint the kitchen, strip and varnish the worktops, paint 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms - walls and woodwork. His team did an quality job and finished on time. Given the timescale, we were very happy with the work, responsiveness of Dave and helpfulness of his team. Dave's number is 07956688622

• 2 weeks later...
I too would recommend Dave and his team. We had the front of our house painted (Victorian terrace in Peckham rye)as well as the lounge and Dave quoted competitive prices and made sure we were happy with the final works. When we spotted a few minor bits that needed touching up he sent his team back with no hesitation. He was good on communication too, coming back on messages and calls v quickly and making sure we were happy with the colour matching (we went with farrow and ball colours but got them colour matched for Johnstone's trade paint in the end as told the wear is better. Happy with the final look and personally wouldn't be able to tell if it was f&b or not).

• 2 months later...