Estate agent recommendations please

miniko

• 4 weeks later...
we used KFH earlier in the year - they sold our house within 4 days to the first people that viewed, before it even got listed on line. They also secured us a higher price than the other agents had suggested even putting it on the market for. This may have just been pot luck as they had a buyer they knew would be interested but overall it was a good experience. A few stumbles when it came to exchange but I think that is common of all sales.

I'd highly recommend ED-based No Flies. We are in the middle of the most tortuous flat sale ever, but Tony and Brendon have been beyond amazing, pushing things forward, offering help and advice, sensitively negotiating between all the different parties and keeping us sane. They have been worth their weight in gold and I can't say enough good things about them. Should say that I'm not generally a fan of estate agents!

I'd second the recommendation for No Flies. I'm usually wary of estate agents but Tony and Brendan are genuinely nice, trustworthy guys who have really gone the extra mile for us. I've never sold a flat before and there have been all kind of complications that we didn't anticipate but Tony especially has shown the patience of a saint in trying to guide us through it. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

• 1 month later...
I would wholeheartedly recommend No Flies. I sold my flat through them earlier this year and wouldn't hesitate to choose them again. Tony and Brendan are professional, knowledgeable, honest, realistic, supportive and reliable. On top of that they are both charming (not smarming!) and very easy to work with.

• 1 month later...

I sold my flat through No Flies at the end of 2017 and would not hesitate to recommend Brendan and Tony. They gave spot on advice on the timing of marketing my flat and suggested a realistic but very acceptable price to market it for, which resulted in an offer of almost asking within a week of it going on the market.

Both Brendan and Tony came to my flat to value it and it's great dealing with two people you have met and having the consistency of them handling every part of the process.

When no progress was being made due to my buyer's incompetent conveyancer, Brendan constantly chased the buyer and the conveyancer to push things through and was a source of sanity when I was close to having a meltdown! Brendan kept me updated regularly and was always quick to reply to my emails.