East Dulwich Business Club launches 3rd October

SueJ

Dear EDF

We are launching a business club at fifty seven, the new private hire events space at 57 North Cross Road.

This is a great working space available to be shared with like-minded business professionals. We have 12 spaces only (in order to offer a good amount of working room) and so can only offer this on a first-come basis.

The Business Club membership fee is ?24.00 per session (4 hours or part thereof). Our sessions will be on a Tuesday morning to start with and, if the demand is there for additional sessions we will look at hosting more sessions each week. Ideally I would like to have sessions booked for a month at a time however I appreciate you must all see if this really works for you (and if the cake is good) so will gladly offer Tuesday 3rd October to those interested here as a trial day but you must email me to express your interest in a place and we will confirm. Don?t forget that places are limited to just 12 guests.

Fifty seven will be offering supported and managed internet, filter Volcano coffee, Birchalls tea and lots of absolutely delicious cake, all of which will be included within your membership.

If this is still of interest then please do email me by return. [email protected]

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read and look forward to hearing from you

Suzanne James

Sorry, should have been clearer, this is not a net working event, it's a space in which to work. If one should form connections then it would brilliant but my intention is not to set up a networking event!

I do hope I have not mislead anyone

Suzanne