Nutrition Consultations: Get Lean and Healthy for Life!

Do you want to finally be lean and healthy for life? Follow my guidelines and tips and you will achieve a healthy, lean body for life without ever worrying again. Guaranteed! :)

I am a certified clinical nutritionist, executive & personal coach, personal trainer and barre instructor with an excellent track record of helping my clients get healthy, lean and energised for life. I take a holistic, well balanced and practical approach to health including nutrition, exercise and overall lifestyle. My approach is individually tailored to each client, creating completely personalised formulations for each individual?s goals and health concerns from the inside-out, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. I have worked with a variety of clients of all ages, sizes and backgrounds as well and big companies and businesses in the city who have all had great success applying my approach. Change your life - start today! :)

Service:

-In depth one-on-one nutrition consultations, which include:

*Straightforward nutrition guidelines that are easy to grasp yet yield excellent results;

*Easy, every day coping tools for staying on track;

*Evaluation of your every day food choices via a food journal and finding you better, cost effective alternatives to suit your current environment;

*Discussing foods that will improve any medical conditions you are currently experiencing or are affected by.

What you get:

*60 minute face-to-face evaluation / assessment;

*Personalised 5 day meal plan and shopping list according to your personal preferences and medical requirements. This will equip you with all of the information you need to understand what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat and where to eat and shop;

*Food journal and assessment;

*Your slide pack will also include educational material, tips and tricks including some good options to choose when eating out at popular lunch spots around the city so you can always stay on track.

I will be in touch with you and available to discuss any questions you might have throughout your journey. I am also available for follow up sessions to help you stay on track.

Contact me today to change your life! :)

Email: [email protected]

Phone / Text: 07946 597 579