Forum Sponsors

www.white-edge.co.uk
xxxx
www.fdrlaw.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageLaurant Webb Painting & Decorating
Posted by JingMing 10 October, 2017 14:10

I was in an extremely tight spot and needed some urgent decorating work done on a property with a window of 3 days prior to new tenants moving in. I called Laurant on the Tuesday evening, he gave a very reasonable quote on the Wednesday, then the work was completed in one day on the Friday with a team of lovely decorators. They were impeccably clean and tidy and the place was left as it was found.

Having had a previously very bad experience - Berdec Decorators - I cannot state enough that the experience was like night and day. Laurant's business is professional, timely and his team have rectified many of the previous mistakes to a very high standard. He is very easy to deal with , polite and will make sound recommendations that will save you money.

Should I need any decorating works done again I will definitely use him - I found him on the EDF and I can honestly say I struck gold.

He can be reached on 07776 187 667 or email laurantwebb@btopenworld.com

messageRe: Laurant Webb Painting & Decorating
Posted by CAROTEASMADE January 12, 02:39PM

I completely agree with the above!
Punctual, reasonable quote and very high quality workmanship!
Laurent Webb
07776 187667 or laurantwebb@btopenworld.com

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum