Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageReccommendation for excellent painter-decorator
Posted by Santa Claus 04 November, 2017 16:25

If anyone needs a reliable and trustworthy painter-decorator who has worked for EDF members and was found through EDF, you will not regret hiring Hanoushka Decoration. Check the werbsite: www.hanoushka.com tel: 07491113036

You can safely hand over your keys to the accommodation that needs painting or even house repairs and return at the end of the day to a job done well.

messageRe: Reccommendation for excellent painter-decorator
Posted by hammjg 07 November, 2017 21:42

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:12:19:18:08:52 by hammjg.

Posted by Hanoushka 18 November, 2017 10:05

Thank you for recommending us Mark. Very much appreciated, thank you!
Please check our website: [www.hanoushka.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:11:18:10:09:04 by Hanoushka.

Posted by pcashian 26 November, 2017 23:20

Hussein (www.hanoushka.com tel: 07491113036)
has now decorated 2 rooms in our house. He’s an excellent, reliable and reasonably priced decorater who I definitely would recommend.

Posted by mikegold90 01 February, 2018 08:40

Hussein did a fantastic job decorating my kitchen/living room area. His work was excellent and he was very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend his services.

Posted by kennel38 14 February, 2018 12:48

Hussein is absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend him:

www.hanoushka.com
07491 113 036

Hussein just spent the last three days filling, sanding, prepping and painting various rooms around my apartment, as well as a few touch ups here and there. His work is very neat, clean and he's incredibly quick, charming and a pleasure to have around.

Huge thumbs up!

Posted by Polomoche 31 March, 2018 11:56

Hussein was great and I would definitely recommend him - he painted two rooms in our house. He was quick, reliable and very reasonably priced.

07491 113 036

www.hanoushka.com

Posted by Hoak 17 April, 2018 10:27

We have used Hussein in two different houses as we are very happy with quality of his work, his pricing and reliability. He is very trustworthy and often finishes his work while we’re out and about. I can happily recommend him as a painter, decorator.

Emily Hughes

www.hanoushka.com

Posted by annalouisescott 18 April, 2018 09:47

Hello

Hussein has just finished painting the entire interior of our three-bedroomed house. He did a wonderful job in two weeks - great finish, cleaned up, made it as stress-free as possible with two children and a newborn and is very trustworthy and reliable - I would highly recommend Hussein.

Anna
www.hanoushka.com

Posted by Louise2 12 May, 2018 13:22

Hussein and his colleagues decorated our ground floor at short notice. They were very hardworking and efficient and even finished sooner than expected. Hussein was keen to make sure we were happy with the work before leaving and took any comments and requests on board. We are very happy with the end result.

Posted by casstravis 14 May, 2018 19:26

Hussein did a fantastic job painting our nursery. He and his colleague were very efficient and even followed up to make sure I was happy with the job. I'd highly recommend him.

Posted by AliceVME 22 May, 2018 19:16

I can also recommend Hussein. He repapered and painted a wall in our bedroom after water damage. Looks good as new! Reliable and efficient work.

Posted by BanJo 25 May, 2018 10:37

Hussein and his colleague did a great job of painting our bedroom. They were professional and courteous, completed the job quickly and to a high standard. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. We will be using Hussein again.

Posted by tjh1979 28 May, 2018 20:51

I would like to recommend Hussein and Hanoushka, they did a good, productive job in our basement room at a competitive price.

Posted by bkkmei 03 August, 2018 11:14

I would also like to add to the recommendations for Hussein. He and his colleague painted our hallway and staircase incredibly fast and at a very competitive rate. Hussein was really easy to have around, very helpful and polite. We thought it would be a big, difficult job, but Hussein took it all in his stride.

Posted by e_d_mum 16 August, 2018 08:42

Hussein has just repainted my five bedroom house and done the most amazing job. I had some very difficult colours and old plaster which required real skill to get a good finish. Hussein has triumphed, it is exceptional. And he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him without hesitation!

Posted by macker 18 August, 2018 16:42

Hussein and his colleague recently painted several rooms of our house from nothing to finished. He also dealt with things that just came up, like a missing plasterboard and filling/smoothing of plaster. Strongly recommended without hesitation and I would use again.

Posted by amazingview 24 August, 2018 15:38

Hussein just painted my bedroom and bathroom on short notice and did a great job. He was thorough in his work and friendly to talk to. He also helped me put my new bed together, which was really kind. I highly recommend him.

Posted by carlhe 31 August, 2018 17:49

We would also gladly recommend Hussein. He has redecorated three rooms in our house to a very high standard. He is reliable, trustworthy and polite.

Posted by ClareEY 16 October, 2018 08:32

Another recommendation for Hussein. I contacted him after reading reviews on this forum. He came quickly to provide a quote, was easy to communciate with and did a lovely job of decorating our kitchen. He worked quickly, neatly and left the place spotless. Would definitely use him again.

Posted by waterloo 07 November, 2018 07:41

Another recommendation for Hussein! He just painted our hallway and bathroom. He quoted quickly, was tidy, polite and easy to deal with, and did a great job! We would def use again.

Posted by NTFS 12 November, 2018 19:12

If you're in need of a painter/decorator, we would highly recommend Hussein of Hanoushka Decoration & Design (07491 113036). He has painted our hallway, snug and guest bathroom (including hanging some wallpaper) with great attention to detail and the finish is excellent. He is responsive, turns up when he says he will, takes great care to protect furniture and flooring during the process and is a nice guy to have around. He also has a good working knowledge of paints and finishes. Excellent all round.

Posted by lucerne February 10, 10:19PM

Another recommendation for Hussein who recently painted our new kitchen extension: professional, prompt and flexible around our builders’ delays. Experienced, knows what he’s talking about, good finish, good communication and competitively priced.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum