Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageBonne Bouffe, North Cross Road, East Dulwich
Posted by Chief 05 November, 2017 00:20

We have now visited this restaurant several times and always have a brilliant evening. The restaurant is very pretty with exposed brickwork and mood lighting. Crisp white tablecloths and very comfortable pine chairs make for a stylish dining room. We are made to feel very welcome and it is interesting to see the chefs preparing dishes. It's a small, intimate restaurant but with a wonderful ambiance, service but most of all delicous cooking and great wines.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. The level of cooking is excellent!

messageRe: Bonne Bouffe, North Cross Road, East Dulwich
Posted by EDmummy 05 November, 2017 21:06

Been quite a few times. Love most of it but seem to be a bit unlucky on starters. Some seem a bit lacking in content. For example, a lovely big slice of terrine with barely enough cornichons for one mouthful and no bread or crisp bread. Wonít stop me going back but hope they can sort out starters.

Posted by AGW3 November 08, 10:44PM

I'd like to recommend this restaurant. I had an absolutely wonderful meal here today.

Posted by Peckhampam November 09, 08:13AM

Marvellous food and lovely service.

Posted by Calvert November 10, 10:17AM

This restaurant is amazing- we always have lovely food and service. They make everything from scratch and itís delicious. The weekend brunch menu is really good and surprisingly an easy place to take children as they are very welcoming

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum