Recommendation for Billy Hunter, Heating Engineer

LEBaker

I know I am one of many to recommend Billy Hunter, a Heating Engineer, who I originally found via reviews on this forum. I have used Billy in the past for carrying out Landlords Certificates and even though these were simple jobs, I was immediately impressed by his excellent communication, something that is sadly lacking with so many tradesmen. I therefore contacted him recently to quote for replacement of an ancient back boiler with a new combi-boiler.

Billy was able to provide a comprehensive explanation of what needed to be done and his quotation was very competitive. What sold it for me is that Billy can be relied upon to pick up the phone, return calls promptly and respond to messages with efficiency. He carried out a really good job and even arranged for a pest controller while I was on holiday to deal with a wasps nest in the loft in order that he could get on with the job. He also helpfully provided two video messages to myself and my tenant explaining how the new boiler and thermostat works.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others and I am glad to have found myself a trustworthy, reliable and competent heating engineer.

His details are as follows; Hunter Heating Solutions - email: [email protected] - mobile: 07986 296 453

Adding to this recommendation. We have used Billy many times and I have reviewed him on here before too.

He?s just fitted new radiators for us. They look fantastic and really glad we took his recommendation on which models to use.

He is by far the best heating engineer we have used.

Get your winter heating jobs booked in quickly with him as he gets very busy, very quickly!