Russell Perring. Radio Silence. Help!

ynwa

Having received a quote from Russell a few weeks ago and susbsequently requested a couple of minor amendments, my ability to communicate with him since has been frustratingly non-existent. No response to email, calls or texts. Now I know he?s a busy man - I?ve used him many times in the past - but this has reached a point of unprofessionalism, whilst the issues he?s quoted for and I want to proceed with getting sorted have subsequently worsened.

Does anyone have an alternative way of contacting him other than his mobile and email address?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Hi, I got a quote from Russell around the same time as you ... Finally got the work done a couple of weeks ago. He's busy, but worth waiting for. Try nudging him nicely via text, worked for me and very happy with the job he's done. He seems to have finally fixed a leak that six other roofers have failed to fix, they all blamed the chimney and advised taking it down (v costly and felt unnecessary). Russell offered to fix it and not charge if his fix didn't work (he was confident in his ability!). he did that work in November and it seems to have worked. He finally came back for the less urgent quoted work a few weeks ago.... So he's busy but definitely still working. Good luck!