Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageIf you're needing odd jobs/handyman jobs doing, give me a shout!
Posted by benjivincett 11 December, 2017 20:25

Friendly and good value - if you need an hand then just let me know. Here is my website

[benthehandyman.site123.me]

I'm also on task rabbit (just on the app I end up costing more). I currently have 100% positive reviews on the site

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!
Ben

messageRe: If you're needing odd jobs/handyman jobs doing, give me a shout!
Posted by amball January 04, 12:39PM

Hi there,

We live in East Dulwich, we are looking for a handyman to fix a new handle onto a door and to remove a bedroom door, and shave it down to a height that is right. We had a new carpet fitted and the door is difficult now to open and close. Do let me know if you are interested but ideally would like to get the job done quite quickly. Regards Audrey

Posted by benjivincett January 04, 01:38PM

Hi Audrey

I can do tomorrow at 1pm or sunday works too? Let me know. My number is 07743131461

Thanks!
Ben

Posted by AliceG January 04, 08:46PM

Happy to recommend Ben if you need jobs doing around the house - he did a great job on a number of pieces of work at my house this week. Great communication, lovely guy, prompt, very reasonable cost, work done really well. Thanks Ben!

Posted by mrusher January 05, 06:12PM

Hi Ben

I recently moved into a flat in Forest Hill and need a couple of things doing...plate rack putting up etc. Is this something you might be able to do?
Best
Mark

Posted by nunheadbelle January 06, 05:14PM

Hi Ben, I have a couple of rolls of loft insulation that need laying in my loft. It's just the rear loft which is small. There is already one layer between the rafters so just the top layer needs doing. Is this something you can do?

Posted by benjivincett January 07, 10:46AM

Hi Mark
Yes no problem. Please drop me a text or call to 07743131461 and we can arrange a good time!

Nunheadbelle! Yes I can do this for you. Please drop me a line and we can book in a good time slot

messageIf you're needing odd jobs/handyman jobs
Posted by Johnos January 07, 10:59AM

We used Ben for very awkward, fiddly jobs and he approached them with enthusiasm and energy.

messageRe: If you're needing odd jobs/handyman jobs
Posted by Niconico January 12, 10:43AM

Ben did a very efficient and swift repair to a door off its hinges and a wonky meter box.
Highly recommend
Thanks Ben!

Posted by P.O.U.S.theWonderCat January 13, 06:45PM

Ben did a brilliant job cutting and hanging an awkward door. His attention to detail was really impressive and he even gave me tips on how to fix some other small jobs. I'll definitely be using him again.

Posted by amball January 19, 10:31AM

Hi there,

Just wanted to share some feedback, Ben the handyman which I found on EDF was brilliant. Replied quickly, appt booked in at the same time, great value and the work was done in no time at all. Huge thanks, Ben, hugely appreciate it and will continue to recommend you.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed