If you're needing odd jobs/handyman jobs doing, give me a shout!

benjivincett

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

We live in East Dulwich, we are looking for a handyman to fix a new handle onto a door and to remove a bedroom door, and shave it down to a height that is right. We had a new carpet fitted and the door is difficult now to open and close. Do let me know if you are interested but ideally would like to get the job done quite quickly. Regards Audrey

Happy to recommend Ben if you need jobs doing around the house - he did a great job on a number of pieces of work at my house this week. Great communication, lovely guy, prompt, very reasonable cost, work done really well. Thanks Ben!

Hi there,

Just wanted to share some feedback, Ben the handyman which I found on EDF was brilliant. Replied quickly, appt booked in at the same time, great value and the work was done in no time at all. Huge thanks, Ben, hugely appreciate it and will continue to recommend you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear wonderful EDF clients! Thank you for all your kind words and your business. I'm just writing to say that I will be on leave from this weekend until the 15th of April so apologies if I can't help you on urgent jobs, and for those that aren't urgent, add them to the list of to do's for April!

See you then!

Ben

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...