Seeking a part-time personal assistant / home helper

silverbirch

8-12 hours a week roughly, over 3-5 days - daytimes. some flexibility, depending on your schedule. e.g. 1pm-4pm 3 days a week. 12-2 4/5 days a week etc.

main types of jobs:

someone who can help me take good pictures and write a good description for AirBNB for a spare room.

also assist with preparing items to be sold on eBay (e.g. photograph, measure, clean, describe positively etc. )

assist me with ad-hoc admin also, e.g. find a relevant tradesperson or chase up a delivery.

extra pair of hands for occasional moving things from A to B

would be good if you know your way with basic tech appliances - e.g.

help me occasionally with setting up or using appliances, e.g. consumer tech, 'nest' home camera, phones etc.

ideally someone with good English and a bit of an eye for aesthetics and presentation.

good organisation and reliability would also help.

pay is flexible depending on your ability level

also potential to earn extra from 'house-sitting' (do your own work, but be around e.g. for a delivery) and work from this location, if it suits you, e.g. for student/ someone who works from home.

location is near Denmark Hill

if you're interested, could you drop me a line with a bit about yourself and your contact info and we can go from there. thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I was wondering if this vacancy has been filled?

I am freelance journalist, who whilst looking for a full-time role, works as a nanny, temp receptionist and house assistant. I have incredibly strong administration skills, I have been working as a receptionist for 7 years and have experience working on logistics and organisation for production companies.

My area of expertise is in Art, Fashion and Design, so the eBay and AirBNB work will play well to my aesthetic eye.

Please let me know if you would be interested in meeting me?

Many Thanks,

Sophia