Forum Sponsors

www.goodspacegardening.com
xxxx
https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageRemoval companies: recommendations? (no man & van)
Posted by DulwichLondoner February 13, 04:26PM

Any recommendations for a removal company (South London to South London)?

I need a removal company (not a man & van service) that can handle most of the removal process, from providing boxes, to boxing stuff (not all, but some), storing the boxes for a short while, moving and reassembling furniture, etc.

The only one I know of and I have heard about is Harradine. Any others?

Thanks.

messageRe: Removal companies: recommendations? (no man & van)
Posted by cazfay February 14, 10:42PM

We just moved locally without Roberts and Denny and had a good experience. Very happy overall

Posted by Hawley February 15, 09:10AM

Happy to recommend F Smith & Son in Croydon, who have moved me and my family twice. Excellent service from a smallish, family-run firm.

[www.fsmithandson.co.uk]

Posted by obispo June 26, 10:46AM

df

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was june 26, 10:57am by obispo.

Posted by MaximeDonaldson October 24, 04:41AM

Iíve hired a few removal companies from this comparison site before. However, I actually picked them based on my own requirements including my budget and the specific services I needed. So I guess you should base your decision on your particular requirements and not on recommendations alone. Think of your requirements first, then check which of the recommended companies can accommodate you properly. Good luck!

Posted by katm November 08, 02:49PM

If anyone is still looking for a removals service I just wanted to give a shout out to And Move who we used for our move from Peckham to Forest Hill. Pavel and his team were absolutely brilliant, with clear communication throughout the whole process and professional service on the day. We would recommend And Move to anyone looking for a removals firm.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum