recommendation frank Hall & son

mrsmelodyhall

I found Frank (Hall & Son) on the EDF forum as he was selling a beautiful Anglepoise lamp. While delivering it to me, Frank and I got talking and I then discovered he runs his own removals business as well as dealing in antiques as a hobby.

I had already arranged a couple of friend to remove all goods from my bathroom and bedroom as I was having new carpets fitted, unfortunately they could not make last minute. So at 6pm the night before, I decided to contact Frank to see if he could assist. We agreed that he would provide the 2 people required at a very reasonable price. The morning of the removal I had to contact Frank first thing to explain that I had overdone things the night before packing and was exhausted so needed to rearrange. Frank kindly waived any cancellation fees which was extremely kind and unexpected.

the carpet fitters agreed to do the bathroom and see how things go, so I contacted Frank (again) to enquire as to whether he could in fact provide 1 person for the day to assist, without hesitation he agreed and was at my property within 30 minutes.

Knowing that I was extremely exhausted Frank liaised with the carpet fitters on my behalf, moved all goods as agreed, and placed all goods back in their rightful places. Frank went over and above to help me which I am very grateful for.

I can't recommend Frank and Hall & Son highly enough, outstanding customer service.