Scaffold recommendation for East Dulwich - F&S Scaffolding

Mark

Hi

I recently needed to replace some windows on the 3rd floor, too high for a ladder and too high for the window people to do it safely from the inside so I needed some scaffolding. I was recommended Charlie and F&S Scaffolding on the forum and he was great. Always kept me informed, reliable and just all round efficient in sorting things out. We were concerned about security so, being local to SE22 he was able to pop by and removed some boards outside windows until the window work was being done.

We've now used then to do some work round the back of the house too, and he was able to sort out netting, lights, alarm etc as we felt the rear was a bit more at risk.

Anyway, if you want scaffolding in East Dulwich or the surround area I would recommend giving Charlie a call

F&S scaffolding 07342 930 604

https://www.fsscaffolding.co.uk/contact-us/

• 4 months later...
We are also very pleased to recommend Charlie, who has just done a great job for us ? very efficient. We were particularly impressed that he wanted to talk directly with our builders to sort out their specific requirements for the job, and turned up on the first day of the job to check the builders were happy.

I can also highly recommend Charlie from F&S Scaffolding - 07342 930 604 - www.fsscaffolding.co.uk. The quote they gave us was incredibly competitive - blowing the other companies' quotes out of the water. We were initially a bit anxious as to why the quote was so much lower than the others we got. However, there was no lack of quality - Charlie was able to erect scaffolding within a few weeks of providing the quote (fitting in with a tight timetable provided by our stone worker), got the job done in a morning and therefore caused us minimal hassle, was very professional and what's more Charlie suggested some other works to our brickwork which we hadn't even thought of and which we have subsequently got done - so all in all not sure how he could have done a better job - would go back to him straight away if I needed scaffolding again.

• 2 months later...
I recently used Charlie from F&S scaffolding after recommendations on here. His quote was lower than I expected. He was very busy at the time, so it was a few days later than planned going up (though I had probably been unrealistic in asking for it to be put up in 3 days' time!) but Charlie kept me informed so I could liaise with the decorator and it didn't cause any problems. Came down the day I told him the job was finished. Very happy.

• 2 months later...

I also highly recommend Charlie highly for great communication and a job really well done this week - and he recommended Steve to us, who was able to repair the guttering. They coordinated the work for us. Steve?s work was very good also. Both very reasonably priced.

Thank you!!

• 3 months later...

Charlie/F&S Scaffolding recently put up scaffolding outside the front of my house for a redecoration project. The quote was competitive and the scaffolding went up quickly. Charlie has been great to deal with so far and has offered us an additional 2 weeks included in the original cost which is useful as the redecoration looks like it might overrun!

Would recommend.

• 1 year later...