Builder Recommendation - Emerald & Clay

We have recently had some work done to our property in East Dulwich. We had a single storey build which extended our kitchen which included the installation of a brand new kitchen. We also had new flooring throughout the ground floor.

I would highly recommend the builders we used; they are called Emerald & Clay and did a superb job for us.

We had quite a small build, and initially struggled to find reputable builders that could both take on the project and were also reasonably priced and that we trusted.

My main contact there was Will. His email address is [email protected] and his mobile is 07588648868.

Will and the whole team were incredible throughout the project from start to finish. They worked with us through each step and offered sensible, creative and cost effective solutions to any issues that came up. They were also incredibly flexible. Although we moved out for part of the build, we were living in the property for the latter stages. They were very considerate about keeping things tidy and working around us.

PM me if you?d like any more info!