Fencing and gardening - Nick Stanescu

katejj

I highly recommend Nick Stanescu.

Quick to respond, quote in 24 hours, reasonably priced and the work was carried out quickly and professionally the same week.

He replaced four fence panels and posts and now I'm getting him to quote on some other garden work for me.

Nick 07459 276538

• 3 weeks later...

And another recommendation for Nick from me.

A great job done yesterday on a new garden fence. He:

- sourced all the materials;

- turned up when he said he would;

- did the work in the time he'd committed to;

- improvised really well with a tricky section of the garden;

- took away all the old fencing and left the place really tidy;

- communicated clearly throughout;

- took great care with our cats!

Very happy. You can contact him at [email protected] or 07459 276538.

Nick did a fantastic job reinforcing and straightening a fence post for me. Contacted him at 9am and by 2pm the concrete pillar was in the ground. I don?t expect he would be as free every time, but a lovely job in incredible time.

Came back the next day once the concrete had set to straighten the post. Very happy with the job done.

Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I highly recommend Nick Stanescu.

> Quick to respond, quote in 24 hours, reasonably

> priced and the work was carried out quickly and

> professionally the same week.

> He replaced four fence panels and posts and now

> I'm getting him to quote on some other garden work

> for me.

> Nick 07459 276538

Nick and his colleague came to do our fence and they did a fantastic job! He came on time, very professional and efficient, worked really hard, managed to do it within a day and took away our old fence and made our garden very tidy. Very good at fencing but I'm not sure if they know much about replacing back plants attached to the old fence to the new fence. I wish they spend more time giving a bit of TLC to our existing plants and to put them back carefully on the trellis panels. Overall they did a good job. Nick 07459 276538.

• 2 weeks later...

We just had Nick replace and extend a 16m section of our fence.

We are really happy with the work. Very neat, tidy and done on time.

Nick is really easy to deal with and cares about what he does.

Happy to give him a recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

Another strong recommendation for Nick

Turned up exactly on time - both for quoting and for the work (one side of the garden, plus fencing at the front)

Excellent communication

Friendly and respectful

Excellent work

From start to finish the whole process was very easy.

I would definitely use Nick again.

[email protected] or 07459 276538.

Found Nick?s details on the forum. He came the same day I called as he was in the area and gave me a quote there and then. He did a fantastic job replacing 3 panels and posts in our fence. He is very reasonable, does the job to a high standard and very easy to deal with.

Would definitely use him again for any work in our garden. And would recommend him to any of our friends.

> Another strong recommendation for Nick

>

> Turned up exactly on time - both for quoting and

> for the work (one side of the garden, plus fencing

> at the front)

> Excellent communication

> Friendly and respectful

> Excellent work

> From start to finish the whole process was very

> easy.

>

> I would definitely use Nick again.

>

> [email protected] or 07459 276538.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just had Nick and his team replace 11M of fencing. They did a very good job which I am completely happy with.

It's really satisfying to find workers who will do a good job at a reasonable price, and as pointed out above by people who put in effort and care about the outcome and is Polite, efficient, and Professional.

I can highly recommend Nick and his team.

He doesn't just do fencing, Ask him about decking and other outdoor work.

Another recommendation for Nick Stanescu.

We had the old fence trashed by strong winds last Sunday, he came on Monday to view and quote and by Saturday we had his team putting up a new fence, we couldn't believe such quick service.

Nick is a really nice man who will go the extra mile to satisfy his clientele and his team did a good and tidy job, they were polite and left the garden clean.

[email protected]

07459 276538.

• 3 months later...

Another recommendation for Nick Fencing - had had difficulty getting panels that we were happy with, and had someone flake previously.

Nick fit us in very quickly, soured exactly what we wanted and he and his colleague were really professional, pretty quick, and very reasonable. End result looks great.

In fact, the job he did was good enough that two people asked for his details while passing by! : )

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Nick and his team carried out the following for us:

- straightened and added a new fence post to wooden back garden fence

- added wooden screening to back garden wall

- tiled front pathway

- paved front garden

All work was completed to a high standard, and at very reasonable cost. The Nick Fencing team were polite and took pride in their work. Nick himself is pleasant and straightforward to deal with.

• 1 month later...

I had the same experience with Nick.

He came last Wednesday to give us a quote but after chasing several times I still have not heard back from him. I can see he has read his Whatsapp messages but have not made contact since his visit. I don't mind if he turns down the job but a courtesy to say so would be nice.

Klare Wrote:

> Nick came to give me a quote and despite

> several phone calls I have not heard from him

> again.Nor the courtesy saying he was unable to

> do the work.Thats my expeience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hive,

I just wanted to share another good review for Nick - he installed a new garden fence and removed a rotting old one and all the rubbish that came with it, he installed a bespoke lockable gate to spec, and overall was super prompt and easy to deal with!

I'll definitely ask him to come back and work for me in the future if the need arises! He's a busy man, but keen to work around other jobs to make it work for you.

Thanks Nick!

• 2 weeks later...
We recently hired Nick to put outside paving stones in the entrance of our house and to lay turf. He and his team did the most outstanding job. Nick was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. He was punctual, efficient and finished the job on time, to a very high standard. We were delighted with the way the garden was prepped for the grass turf and the turf looks brilliant. Nick also built a sleeper box for the garden, which we're really happy with. We'll definitely hire Nick again!!

• 4 weeks later...