Looking for a different kind of holiday out in the beauty of Kefalonia Greece?

Out in beautiful Kefalonia, I have been running holistic retreats to help find some balance in the lives we find our selves in. We offer yoga,meditation,turtles,massage,sailing,diving,beach parties,Greek dancing,fishing trips for all; singles, families,singles with children & couples all on the stunning island of Kefalonia.

We make adaptable retreats, meaning you can pick & choose your accommodation, you can pick your practices & we will give you practices to balance your life & show you as much of the beauty of this island as we can,including our secluded little beach & our friends little taverna overlooking the sea to watch sunsets & enjoy good company.

In the pretty fishing village of Katelios where your accommodation will be, there are restaurants on the beach, a selection of laid back bars & a shallow turtle beach.

We practice yoga & meditation on the beach,take refreshments at the taverna & let you enjoy the beach or take up one of the activities in the afternoon

You must arrange your flights, flight time only 3 1/2 hours. We collect & return you to the airport, arrange a hire car if you want to explore & sort out your wishes. We are a small operation & places are limited to a max of 12 people

Our fixed retreats:

Singles 11th -18th May few places left

Health & wellbeing 25th May - 1st June plenty of space left

Nutrition 15th - 22nd June filling up

Couples 7 - 14th July room for more

Singles with children 14th - 21st July plenty of space

Families 21st July - 1st September

?Chillout? 1st - 15th September in serious demand

We don?t like labels, so all are welcome & we will adapt to meet your needs

We are organising long weekend yoga & meditation retreats for busy people, so contact us for dates & availability

We also do ? Ladies that yoga? weekends by arrangement in your own villa to be pampered & enjoy a weekend with a difference!

We also arrange on your return to connect with our practitioners if you have enjoyed any of your practices & continue to benefit from your discipline. This is one of the keys to balance.

The website is the big Calm.co.uk & feel free to ask any questions

Nigel Hawkins

9 Sunderland court

Lordship lane

SE22 8JX

Just to update those who have enquirer, I am out in Kefalonia now organising things for our first retreat. The sun has not stopped shining since I got here & I can?t tell you how healing it is to be out here after a long cold wet winter. Care to join me? We have a few places left for the first two retreats & we have introduced a long weekend yoga retreat in mid May for those with too much work on their hands.

Give me a call/ email with any questions

Nigel