Private tuition - English, Portuguese French and Spanish

I am a private tutor with more than 25 years of language teaching in public and private schools in the UK and abroad.

I consider myself very successful in motivating students and coping with their individual needs and expectations of communicating efficiently in a native or foreign/second language.

My Master Degree is in Modern Languages and Literature and I also have a Qualification in Sciences of Education and a Dipl?me Sup?rieure de Langue et Litt?rature Fran?aise.

I am thus able to provide tutoring in PT and BR Portuguese, French, Spanish and English on all levels.

My one-to-one and small group sessions also include preparation for exams (GSCE, A levels, University and Language Certification), as well as teaching adults for professional and cultural purposes.

My methods are proven to achieve excellent and fast results.

I teach at home, in Forest Hill and online, via Skype. Please contact me if you are interested or share this message with your contacts.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, Olivia. Thank you for your contact.

I?ll be delighted to assist you. I teach from home, in Forest Hill, opposite Sydenham girls school, on Dartmouth road.

I can design a course according your specific needs and interests and you will both enjoy the lessons and appreciate your progress from the start.

What level are you at at the moment?

Can you please let me know your availability?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Catarina