Roofer recommendation

gh

Rob the roofer ‭07908 516867‬

I?ve just used Rob to repair and replace a series of gutters on our house.

He got back quickly to provide a quote. He assessed the works competently. He completed the works within a couple of days of the quote, turning up when agreed. He was professional and was eager ?do the right thing?, even if it was more complicated than he had foreseen. He was the cheapest quote we got from RatedPeople website.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Rob the Roofer.

Unlike another highly recommended person on this site he did actually get back to me and turn up as agreed. Fixed up the leaking gutter and offered advice about next steps. And he didn't want to charge the full call out fee because the job didn't amount to much.

He certainly did a good job because that night was the thunderstorm and the repair held up in the face of all that torrential rain!

Would definitely recommend and use him again. He's on ‭07908 516867

We'd also like to highly recommend Rob. We called Rob in an emergency situation at 8pm and he came within the hour, charging no out of hours rate. He fixed a huge leak during torrential rain and was exceptionally polite and helpful. He returned to the house a few days later to do a more permanent fix to the problem and once again, we were impressed with his conscientiousness, honesty and dedication. He is fabulous at communication, sending pictures and explaining the problem. His prices are extremely good. We really recommend him. Email:[email protected] and phone 07908 516 867.

We'd also like to highly recommend Rob. We called Rob in an emergency situation at 8pm and he came within the hour, charging no out of hours rate. He fixed a huge leak during torrential rain and was exceptionally polite and helpful. He returned to the house a few days later to do a more permanent fix to the problem and once again, we were impressed with his conscientiousness, honesty and dedication. He is fabulous at communication, sending pictures and explaining the problem. His prices are extremely good. We really recommend him. Email:[email protected] and phone 07908 516 867.

I'd like to add my recommendation for Roofer Rob Campbell. fast, efficient and reasonably priced. He sorted out a problem with some loose flashing and a bush growing by the chimney on our pretty high roof. I would definitely use him again. Thanks Rob!

• 3 weeks later...
After using the forum to find a roofer, I can't thank Rob (& the recommendations above) enough. He turned up when he was meant to, he kept me updated from the builders merchants, he kept the price low and he was really friendly and helpful throughout. Thank you.