Where did you buy your bathroom?

ninbi

We're about to spend a small fortune on sanitaryware and furniture for two small bathrooms and a cloakroom. We've eschewed Bells as whenever I go in there they always seem too busy to help!

Any other recommendations?

We also used Bromley and Ellis by Brockwell park for bathroom sanitary ware and kitchen appliances. Really good customer service and prices. I would definitely use them again. Worth phoning to make an appointment rather than just turning up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

. My garden has got into a fairly bad state because of my age and ill-health. I am keen to find someone to put it back into shape and the regularly maintain it. It is a medium sized suburban garden un Dulwich.

elliverg

• 4 months later...
B shaped shower baths are best suitable for a limited space in your bathroom. Royal bathrooms designed them to the high standards and with a dual purpose of bath and shower enclosure. They build them with Lucite acrylic construction according to the comforts of people. You will never regret after trusting Royal bathrooms.

• 4 weeks later...

We used Bells for our Bathroom a year and a half ago and they were fantastic. Numerous variations and it was never too much trouble, even storing our purchases for a little longer than the norm so we could buy earlier and get the sale prices.

We did get tiles from Potter Perrin (the clapham one), and likewise, were so helpful, providing loads of visuals of different styles and mixes.

Don't think you would go wrong with either.