Looking for a cleaner

Dear both,

I am a Polish last with an excellent command of English and years of experience in cleaning. I am very thorough with attention to detail, reliable and trustworthy.

Should you wish to contact me please do not hesitate to either ring me or PM. My number 07340299110.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes

Gabi

• 1 month later...

I have a great cleaner who I can't really keep on for the next 2-3 months while we have some work done. She may be able to help long term, but for now I would love to find someone to take our slot which is weekly for 3 hours - about 8.45-11.45 on a Wednesday, for at least a couple of months. Ideally you'd be somewhere close to Peckham Rye.

We pay her ?11 per hour.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Hi Nicola

Im looking for local work. I live in West Norwood and started my life in London cleaning for the Elite and then became their PA's!!!!

I am back in London now until the end of September ( I live abroad in the winter) and can do cleaning until them. I also am an air bnb host.

You may contact me on 07990972196. Available at short notice.I can forward you a CV if required. Im also doing ad-hock work for an Agency 'Staff Heros'

Kind regards

Ali Turnbull