Jason Corner: Painter, Decorator, Handyman & all-round property fixer

I?d like to recommend Jason Corner, who is a painter, decorator & handyman. He did an excellent job on my house with his carpenter colleague Ernie and his bricklayer too. Nicely done and quick too!

They filled cracks / fixed plastering, painted the outside of my house, painted the bathroom ceiling, built some tidy boxes to cover exposed pipes, painted our railings and fixed some external brickwork, all in just a few days.

You can find Jason via his Facebook page - search for Jason Decorator and Handyman.

Great work gents, thank you!

Thanks for all your requests for estimates, unfortunately im busy until the kids break up.

I hope everybody's enjoying the summer, don't forget to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.

5a Marmora rd,SE22

Facebook page Jason Decorator and Handyman

Email address [email protected]

Regards Jason Corner

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your enquiry, yes ill gladly take a look at your works. Please PM me your address etc and a suitable time for a visit. I'm looking at a couple of jobs tomorrow (Sunday) ?

Regards Jason Corner

• 1 month later...

I've just returned to work after time out with a back problem. I'm available last week in July, the first two weeks in August,also two weeks in September.

Apologies if I have inadvertently let anyone down.

Regards Jason