Tuina Massage Therapist

Ausar

I am a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner specializing in Tuina (Chinese medical massage) who makes home visits across London.

Tuina, over 2500 years old was one of the first branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine to develop using deep and vigorous as well as soft and subtle massage techniques occasionally with cupping, acupuncture, herbs, exercise and other healing modalities to restore the body's natural balance promoting healing and relaxation.

Please note that the word "massage" is not code for another kind of profession; the client is usually fully clothed with an additional blanket placed over his or her body at all times during the session with the only ?happy ending? being increased relaxation and health.

Many thanks and warmest regards

Haile: 07412036163

www.daoisthealinghands.com

I started having regular Twina massage with Haile for a year now and he healed my entire body.

I was suffering from arthrosis, heavy painful legs, and blood stagnation. And Being a hairdresser on my foot all day, it's was very painful.

sines I got treated by Haile, I no longer have this issues, he healed me.

His massage are not just regular massage. It's a deep healing of your entire body and soul.

During the massages I reconnected with my body and realised how much I neglected it.

This is the best healing treatment my body has ever felt.

He truly has a healing hands.

I definitely recommend him

Many thanks

Divine

Haile massaged me because I had been suffering from depression and feeling disconnected from people and I had heard massage can help relieve stress and reduce depression. The massage was very very good, Haile really knows anatomy and I don't know what he did but he improved my blood circulation and gave me an amazing massage. He is also very strong so he can really work your muscles without getting tired.

After the massage my entire body was tingling and my eyes could see colours a bit better, it felt like I had woken up from a deep sleep. I will definitely go back to Haile. His prices are good and he is very very professional.

I truly recommend him!

• 3 weeks later...

I had a massage with Haile and it was very helpful and is really a good value for money. Not even my back got better but all my body ended up super relaxed.

I truly recommend him to those who have any issue in their body as well to all those who are looking forward to avoid having one. Sometimes we only look for help when it's too late. We all should do tui-na massage frequently.

I already recommend him to my friends and I will definitely book another session soon.

Thank you Haile!

Teresa

• 1 month later...
I was involved in a car crash and had pretty bad whiplash to the point that i could not move my neck at all, i went to a physiotherapist but she just made things worse and i was becoming quite desperate for relief. I had never heard of tuina before meeting Haile but was willing to give it a go. He helped me to completely recover 3 months ago, but i still see him twice a month for maintenance. I just feel so relaxed but full of energy after he treats me, and would recommend him to others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received a massage from Haile during my pregnancy after I had been suffering from very bad headaches and stiffness in my shoulders.

Haile was very knowledgeable and massaged me while I was sitting on a chair, making sure I was comfortable. He gave me a very thorough back massage which helped my shoulders and the rest of my back relax. Since then I haven't had the headaches again.

I would recommend Haile's tuina massages to everyone!

• 4 weeks later...