Landscape gardener recommendation- Gardenia Gardens

ReWe

HI,

just wanted to recommend Helen and her lovely team from Gardenia for any gardening services- landscaping, decking, design, planting. They have transformed our garden in East Dulwich in the most wonderful way and are really great to work with- friendly and reliable!

Helens contact 07986 077 963.

Renate

• 3 weeks later...

I also recommend Helen and the Gardenia team. They did lovely landscaping and planting work on my Forest Hill garden. Totally transformed the seating area and gave really good advice on maintaining the beautiful beds so even a novice like me can keep it looking good. They were also highly considerate and self-sufficient whilst working so it was not disruptive at all.

Martha

• 2 months later...
I?d also recommend Helen and the Gardenia team. They turned our small dusty garden in to a lovely bright and calming, easy to maintain space with gorgeous wooden seating, colourful plants, slate paving and an artificial lawn. Helen and the team are lovely, very knowledgeable and extremely considerate. The whole garden had to be taken through our house and you?d never had known once they were finished (or on a day to day basis!)

• 1 month later...
Hi, Helen and Steve also did a really good job on our garden. Steve was really helpful, him and his team did a couple of small extra cleaning / maintenance jobs for us which was really nice. Helen was very receptive to our ideas about design and planting but also provided exactly the right level of guidance at the same time. We are really happy with the job, it has transformed our garden and we have received lots of nice comments on it from visitors. Would definitely recommend Gardenia. Clare

• 4 months later...
I'm posting here to say that we're very impressed with Gardenia's work for us on a recent project, in which they replaced a wooden deck, built a raised bed, removed a brick outhouse and installed a cobbled patio among other things. All of Helen and Steve's team were a pleasure to have on site, gave advice where it was needed and coped with a few changing requirements that cropped up as the job progressed. The end result looks great - we'd have no hesitation recommending them. Www.gardenia-gardens.com

• 4 weeks later...
Adding to the positive reviews for Helen and the Gardenia team. After our builders had reduced the garden to a mud bath they sympathetically restored some bits, radically overhauled other bits as desired. Very hardworking and pleasant to deal with and reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, we had some further spring planting done by Helen at Gardenia after some landscaping / planting towards the end of last year. We are really pleased with the result. The garden looks lovely. It was a pleasure working with Helen and her team. We got lots of guidance from Helen on planting but also got to have our preferences reflected - the balance was just right for us. Helen was also very quick and efficient so we weren?t waiting around for weeks. Would thoroughly recommend.

• 3 months later...
Another recommendation for Gardenia Gardens. The team have just finished a full overhaul of our garden after it was destroyed when our extension was built. They made us a new bespoke fence, some built-in seating, a pergola and some raised beds, as well as instating two new paved areas, some ground level planting and an artificial lawn. End results are fantastic and we are very happy. The team gave great advice along the way and were a pleasure to work with. Would happily recommend to anyone.

• 1 year later...
Hi - I'd like to add my recommendation to for the Gardenia Gardens team. They completely transformed our garden a few years ago and have just returned to take on some extra work - fencing, maintenance and tonnes of clearing of the very back of our garden. They are brilliant - so easy to work with and have around and are meticulous (you have never seen a more perfect fence!) Helen's plant and tree knowledge is brilliant too.