Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk
xxxx
All Round Renovation

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
message7+ tutor recommendation
Posted by ED 987 05 June, 2018 22:54

I'm recommending our lovely tutor, Betsy Rowlands, who has tutored two of my children (age 6 and 7) in preparation for school entrance exams.

With younger children, a busy household and work as well, I struggled to find time to work with them. Betsy took the pressure off me with weekly sessions to consolidate their school learning and fill in gaps that the school hadnít yet covered or had rushed through. The children loved Betsy as she was so sweet with them and made the sessions fun. She was extremely successful as they developed a love of learning and got offers from all schools they applied to (7+ offers at JAPS and Alleyns, and 7+ and 6+ offers at top schools in Surrey).

I would highly recommend Betsy if you want some extra help working with your children.

Betsy's number is 07738 545 030.

messageRe: 7+ tutor recommendation
Posted by betsyr January 12, 07:14AM

Just seen this! Thank you! I loved teaching your girls- Iím glad everyoneís hard work paid off. smiling smiley

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum