Forum Sponsors

www.goodspacegardening.com
xxxx
http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageRecommendation - Kitchen Fitterattachment
Posted by jjjspm July 08, 06:01PM

Just wanted to post a recommendation for John Marx, a great kitchen fitter. The quality of John's work speaks for itself (see attached photo of our finished kitchen). The installation had its challenges due to other trade quality issues and overruns but John dealt with this professionally and in a reassuring manner. He is a lovely guy also, very personable and dedicated to delivering a kitchen we were happy with. His contact number is 07557907729.

Attachments: IMG-20171023-WA0013.jpg (112.3KB)   IMG-20171023-WA0014.jpg (121.5KB)  
messageRe: Recommendation - Kitchen Fitter
Posted by onslowse13 July 11, 03:52PM

I just want to add my recommendation for John Marx. He recently fitted my new kitchen and did a fantastic job.

John gave a really competitive quote and provided it quickly. He finished the job within the time frame he had estimated, despite having to wait a day or two for the plastering to be finished.

John has really high standards and doesn't cut corners, taking time to make things are just right. I would not hesitate to recommend John if you are having a kitchen fitted. He is really polite and friendly too and I cannot stress enough how hard working he was.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum