Builders for a small refurbishment required

lclaase

Hello

We are looking for a reliable builders who would be able to do a small refurb: paint throughout, new flooring, wall and chimney breast removal, new fitted wardrobes and tiles replacement. Any recommendation?

Thanks Lenka

• 1 month later...

Hi Lenka,

We are a building and Carpentry company who have just expanded and opened a office here in East Dulwich.

We are able to assist you with your project.

if you haven't found anybody to help you please don't hesitate to contact us, we offer very competitive rates.

kind regards

kgs enterprises ltd

0203 441 6042

491 lordship lane SE228JY

[email protected]

www.kgsenterprisesltd.biz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'd recommend Prestige Build Management based in Dulwich.

In August 2017 PBM fitted a new bathroom & kitchen into a property in Dulwich. This work also included renovation of our lounge and other parts of the house, such as electrics, plumbing, bespoke carpentry and decoration. The work also included replacing the floor structure and foundations in the kitchen as after investigation we discovered it was compromised by damp - PBM also recommended and offered solutions to improve the ventilation throughout the area so as to prevent future issues (something the damp-proofing company we'd use before failed to offer) - we were impressed with the professionalism & quality of the work. We subsequently commissioned PBM to work on restructuring the first floor of our new home in Blackheath in January 2018, adding an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, bespoke wardrobe, walk in wardrobes & general renovation of a number of other areas of the house including a second and third bathroom, electrics, plumbing, floor sanding/redecoration of the house. Again, the quality of the work is of a very high standard & we are delighted with the results. PBM like to do things properly, they are not the cheapest option but we have learnt from experience when it comes to house projects it?s better to pay more for quality work and project management...

Hi,

We can come and provide a free no obligation quote.There is still some availability before Christmas.

Please find below links to some recommendation we have:

[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Let me know if we can assist.

All the best,

Iliana

I would also recommend Prestige Build - they have undertaken many projects in my house over a number of years (including installation of a wetroom, new roof and chimney stacks, and kitchen/diner extension) and I have always been extremely happy with the results. The quality is always extremely high regardless of the size of the job being undertaken