Painter/Decorator Required, Nunhead

mrspnoble

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm in urgent need of a painter/decorator to finish our house refurbishment in Ivydale Road, SE15.

Scope of work is full decoration of three bedrooms and all hallway/landing areas (ground, first and second floor), as well as finishing the two loft rooms that were started by a tradesman who has sadly let us down. Mostly decorating newly-plastered walls and woodwork, along with some wallpapering.

Need someone who is able to start ASAP. We have estimated that there is around 15 working days' worth of work to be completed. However some rooms are more critical than others in terms of needing them finished to move back in, so we can be flexible on times if necessary. You must be punctual, tidy and willing to work hard.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if interested to arrange quoting for the work.

Best,

Pippa

Hi,

Did you find a solution for this yet? If not I would like to recommend the painter who works with us. His name is Lee Sauvignon and mobile: 07909466519 He has painted most of our house after renovation and continues to return annually for various items to be done . He is 100% reliable, holds a key for us and just gets the job don. He is absolutely honest and fair and will make suggestions on types of paint to ensure you achieve the effect you want. I cannot recommend him highly enough.