Complete building services from changing a tap to turn key new builds.

marmarex

I believe you have mistaken us with someone else. Our base is in Rotherhithe and unfortunately we are builders rather than web designers. If you wish to see any of our completed or ongoing projects please get in touch so we can give you a chance to see it first hand.

You can also see the project pictures on our Facebook or Instagram pages which you can see the links below;

https://www.facebook.com/sc.marmarex/

@marmarexlondon

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

'morning - there cannot be two Marmarex registered at Companies House, surely? and web designers or not, your photographs of very glamorous Hollywood Hills style interiors are most impressive.

Your Facebook page shows loft conversions, no address, no name, neither does your very swish webpage which offers a 'contact us' facility

so that you would know who the proposed client was without them knowing anything about you or indeed where to

find you should this be necessary.

With a website of this calibre one would expect an office address and landline number.

This is hidden and you are obfuscating.

The 'other' Marmarex displays the same mobile number and email address as yours

• 1 month later...

Dear Madam/Sir,

Marmarex is not listed on the companies house site so please stop your harmful lies. If you insist, please provide the link as a reply to this message publicly.

We can show each and every project that we have done to any potential client including the ones displayed on the website.

I pray you to find a less damaging hobby.

Kind regards,