gas repair / certificate recommendations?

bee74

Check out Stan at gasray.co.uk, I picked his name from a few recommendations on this forum to come round and fit a gas hob in our new place (he does heating/boilers also). He communicates well, is punctual and does a good job (I am an experienced DIYer so I can spot poor work pretty easily). He took the time to explain some of the regulations and provided a gas safe certificate for the install, and did a couple of other checks while he was here without charging me any more. I'm getting him back in to fit some new rads and commission our heating in a few days, don't have time to do it myself anymore!

• 4 months later...

John Lombard and his son Tommy -- 07800 678902 --- have just been back to check and certify our boiler again. They installed it three years ago and have been doing our safety checks and maintenance since. Told us what's wrong with our blocked sink too! They are great, reliable, friendly, Gas Safe registered. Very highly recommended.

-------------------------------------------------------

> John Lombard, 07800 678902 installed our boiler

> two years ago and comes back annually to test and

> certify. Repairs too. We've found him excellent.

Posted by moshimushi Today, 11:27AM

John Lombard and his son Tommy -- 07800 678902 --- have just been back to check and certify our boiler again. They installed it three years ago and have been doing our safety checks and maintenance since. Told us what's wrong with our blocked sink too! They are great, reliable, friendly, Gas Safe registered. Very highly recommended.

-------------------------------------------------------

> John Lombard, 07800 678902 installed our boiler

> two years ago and comes back annually to test and

> certify. Repairs too. We've found him excellent.