Plumber recommendation

EdgarRes

I want to add my recommendation to AFE Plumbing Services. Found them on the EDF and also independently recommended by a friend. Aria answered my initial message promptly and gave some useful advice prior to setting up an appointment which saved time. Subsequent communications were easy. Dan and Michael came on the day and sorted my tap problem very quickly. Clean and tidy workers. Knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and respectful. Highly recommended.

Also happy to recommend AFE Plumbing Services. I found their recommendations on the EDF. Aria called me back within 15 minutes of me leaving a message last week, came when he said he would to give me a quote, arranged an appointment for the next day (yes next day!!), his friendly and helpful guys turned up on time, sorted out the leak from the water tank in the loft, repaired the bath and fixed and outdoor tap, arranged for someone else to service the boiler within 48 hours. I am still waiting for another plumber I left a message for to call me back a week on, during which time Aria has got everything sorted, saved my ceiling and left me with an excellent impression. Highly recommended.