Reiki Master healer -mobile

carob

Mobile healer will travel to East Dulwich to heal you in the comfort of your own home.

I am a Reiki Master in the Usui tradition. I also am an angelic reiki practitioner.

Reiki is excellent for ALL ailments whether physical for example back pain or mental and emotional. Reiki is very successful in treating anxiety, depression, grief, anger, stress and sleep disorders.

Without the need for hours of talking therapy reiki works directly on the clients chakra system bringing different aspects of the client and their life into balance. It clears blockages in chakras so the energy can flow throughout the whole system.

I safely work with older adults, adults, children, babies and pets.Reiki is very safe relaxing treatment with no side effects apart from sleep of course. It also can help with creative blocks.

Please email direct or contact me on 07856197676,for more information as I cannot reply directly to this thread.

Best wishes

Caroline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• No of course they shouldn't, but if you are really unhappy with a service and nothing improves when you (and others)  complain, then an obvious option is to go elsewhere rather than stay in a bad situation. Especially where your health is concerned.
    • Are you able to see forum ip records and frequency of access because normal users can't 🤔 
    • Round 5   Final Table All done. Thanks for playing.
    • unbelievable  - not only does he pop back up to NOT address a point, he then lies about how often he checks the  forum "I hadnt checked in on the forum in quite a long time, but had reason to, as am planning a quick trip back later this year...and of course couldn't resist a peek at Sunlit Uplands." I wonder what "quite a long time" can be defined as? Days? Weeks? Months? Because dear reader, if we were to take a look at forum IP records I can assure you that Cat is a regular visitor - he just chooses not to post. But mention his name and boom there he is But yes, there is merit to the argument that there is no-one posting on here which given how much the population loves to grumble about the cost of everything it still collectively won't engage with what it needs to do to start addressing the problems And I used the Australian trade deal as an example     
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In