Personal trainer needed

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I have trained twice a week for the last 15 months in Dulwich Park with the fabulous David Wilson hww.fitfunactive.co.uk/david-wilson 07886?819934. He trains all over he place and I know he has a client who is works out with on Peckham Rye. We were both very unfit this time last year and now we have got our weight down to where it should be (both lost nearly a stone - we would be even better if we cut out our lager and curries but we like them too much!), and we both feel enormously fitter.

Without him we would not bother training- we have a gym membership which we have used 5 times in total this year! What we love about him is we never know what to expect - ever workout is different meaning we don't anticipate the norm. He works around our complicated and busy lives, so we never meet at the same time each week and has been great about us occasionally bringing along the kids when we can't get a babysitter. He doesn't judge our lifestyles,I think is just happy to keep us on the vague straight and narrow twice a week and as such we are about to book our 6th block of sessions with him. He's a lovely guy and knows his stuff and what to do when you have a pulled something or other and adapts the workouts accordingly. Couldn't recommend him enough - we really look forward to our sessions with him.

David Wilson is great. I started working out with him after about a year or two of inactivity. Running for a bus a few metres, for example, would have been impossible without me virtually collapsing but I can do it now. I am much stronger, can bend and do stuff I couldn?t earlier and my lung capacity seems to have increased. David is patient, kind and funny and doesn?t stretch you more than you need. He?s used to dealing with people with little motivation too. If youre looking for someone to encourage you I can?t recommend David enough. www.fitfunactive.co.uk/david-wilson He?s on [email protected] 07886819934