seeking good, reliable HANDYPERSON

claresy

I'm desperately seeking a reliable and competent handyperson after a number of unsuccessful previous attempts on the forum. What I need is someone who (a) can generally come at relatively short notice (b) has good all-round skills © does not subcontract to other people. (d) tells me if something is not within their skills, rather than attempting to do it! If anyone knows someone, that would be great as the previous unsatisfactory people were self-recommended.

To give an idea of the type of work I'd need, these are some of the things on my list (some more urgent than others): a bath tap that's not straight and needs fixing; s shower fitting that's coming off the wall; a ceiling light flex that needs shortening; some garden rubbish that needs disposing of and a fence that needs some repair; various holes in the walls (I appreciate these might need a plasterer rather than a handyman).

I'd expect to pay about ?15 an hour.

Thank you.

Hi, I can recommend Jasper Miller (Mob.07961-174-786). He is local and extremely handy at plumbing, electrics, tiling, painting, flat-packing etc. He has done countless jobs (all of the above) around the house for us over the past 10 years (including small removals) and is very reliable. Also always willing to come asap and to fit in with our work-schedule etc.

Fits all your requirements.

Please feel free to pm me if you need any further information.

Thanks!