Science Tutor in and around Dulwich

George Malim ? Tutor for School and University Students in Dulwich and Surrounding Areas

I am a Chemistry graduate from the University of Manchester. I graduated in May 2018. I am looking for potential tutees who are interesting in getting some extra help and guidance with their studies.

I can teach Chemistry any level up to and including undergraduate university level. I can also teach Physics up to A-level and Maths up to GCSE.

I have done some tutoring during my university holidays for the past two years. I also have experience working with children in a school setting. During my university studies, I participated in a series of university organised Chemistry Outreach programmes. These programmes consisted of visiting local schools and running various educational workshops and classes for children from primary school up to GSCE year.

I offer a free taster session in order to gauge exactly what tutees are after and what format of subsequent sessions would be most appropriate. The rate of subsequent sessions depends on the nature and level of the sessions.

I hold a current DBS check

My current relevant qualifications:

- Chemistry: MChem (1st), A-level (A), GCSE (A)

- Physics: A-level (A), GCSE (A*)

- Maths: GCSE (A*)

If you are interested, you can contact me via phone (07565640993) or email ([email protected]).