Dentist recommendation?

Coco vergette

sarahguha Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I am also interested in recommendations. Has

> anyone used the Gardens Dental Practice ?

Yes. I had an excellent dentist there, Rashed ala Uddin (who replaced Mr Freedman who sadly died).

However despite the fact that he is still listed on The Gardens website, he appears to have left.

I only found this out when I made an appointment and discovered it was with somebody else.

I don't want to name them as after only one experience it wouldn't be fair, but let's say if I can find out where Rashed has gone I will be following.

Does anybody know? I have googled without success (or at least, success in finding out his current whereabouts).

• 1 month later...
Very interested in your post as we have had a very similar experience. We were with Mr Freedman and then Rashed who was brilliant and what I most liked both of them was their reluctance to do anything unless absolute necessary. We have found his replacement to be the exact opposite and have had a very bad experience so are on the hunt for a new dentist. When spoke to Rashed last he was talking about going to Germany so maybe that's what he did in the end. Good luck with finding a new one. We have a similar hunt ahead.

Citymum, have to disagree, I have had to see Rashed's replacement twice recently and and on both occasions she has been really good, so surprised to hear you have been dissatisfied. ps. Rashed was excellent as well, and actually found him vastly better than Mr. Freedman.

CityMum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Very interested in your post as we have had a very

> similar experience. We were with Mr Freedman and

> then Rashed who was brilliant and what I most

> liked both of them was their reluctance to do

> anything unless absolute necessary. We have found

> his replacement to be the exact opposite and have

> had a very bad experience so are on the hunt for a

> new dentist.

I have given what the replacement did about six weeks for the tooth to settle down, but it didn't feel right at the time and it still doesn't, plus it is now aching.

I had a small part of a filling fall out, which was why I had the appointment, and it feels like the tooth was then more or less demolished and left with two nasty pointy bits and half the tooth missing.

Plus I never have injections (not from fear, but because I'd rather have a possible bit of short-lived pain than the discomfort of the injection wearing off) and was more or less made to have one.

I don't want to go back to the same person, but I am a bit reluctant to ask for somebody else from the practice to look at it as I can't imagine they are going to say that what another dentist at the practice did was wrong.

But equally, I don't see why I should shell out another sixty quid to have it looked at somewhere else :(