Free content in exchange for testimonials

ELouise

Hi there,

Is your website in need of a makeover? Do you need assistance in writing a blog, an article, a press release, or even a speech for an upcoming event? Whatever your content needs, I can help.

A bit about me: I'm a skilled and passionate writer, who is looking for the opportunity to utilize this by helping clients to deliver exceptional copy, ultimately enhancing the reputation of their brand. As I am just starting up, I am offering my services to up to five individuals or businesses, in exchange for testimonials. English is my first language.

I have experience in creating content for a range of audiences, in a number of settings. For example, I have completed two degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate level (in History and International Politics), and completed research dissertations for both. In addition, I currently work for a politician, who I have ghostwritten articles, social media posts and speeches for. I also love creative writing, and am planning my first novel at present.

I'm capable of getting to grips with complex topics quickly, and have written on a number of subjects, including funding for mental health, Brexit, corporate treasury, and how to successfully set and achieve goals.

If you are interested in working with me, please feel free to send me a message outlining the specific project you need help with, and I'd be happy to provide some samples of my work.

Thanks!